G2Mi offers two levels of industry analysis: Sector Snapshots; and detailed Premium Reports.
Sector Snapshots are short profiles of sectors of the global media and telecoms industry. The profiles describe the sector, its size, structure, major players and recent developments. The Sector Snapshots can be viewed online or downloaded in pdf format.
The Snapshots are structured into five parts:
1) Sector Overview - a description of the sector,
2) Competitive Environment - a table summarising key information on the major players in the sector,
3) Recent Developments - a summary of key developments in the sector over the previous 2-3 years,
4) Transactions Data - deals in the sector over the last twelve months,
4) Premium Reports - links to download relevant Premium Reports.
They provide a quick and comprehensive profile of an industry sector and contain all the essential information on the sector, its major participants and recent developments. The snapshots are available on a country-specific basis.
Premium Reports are detailed profiles of industry sectors and can be downloaded in pdf format. Each profile typically covers:
1) Market size (data on size in volume and value terms)
2) Market structure (data on metrics such as consumption, usage and penetration segmented by major players and key products)
3) Competitive Environment
4) Major Player information (descriptions of all major players),
5) Regulatory environment (lead regulators and primary regulation)
Each report is typically 20 - 80 pages in length. Complete Media Industry Profiles are typically 100 - 400 pages in length.
The profiles are updated on a six or twelve monthly basis. For further information on these company profiles, visit the Search G2Mi > Premium Reports search form and enter the report name in the keyword box.
The Premium Reports can be downloaded from the website (subscription required) or can be purchased individually.