Below are examples of assignments we have worked on with clients in a variety of sectors and geographies.
Education Publishing / India
- Worked with a leading textbook publishing group to size the
opportunity for K-12 English language books in India.
- As part of the assignment, we analysed the market on a state
by state basis and identified both commercial and government-owned publishers active in the market.
Telecom Services / Bangladesh
- Leading international telecoms operator.
- Keen to quantify market opportunity in the emerging 3G segment of the Bangladesh telecoms market and to understand key regulatory and
- 'On the ground' research in capital and a number of regional cities
- Interviews with key business, regulatory and political organisations
- Made recommendations on attractiveness of market
- Leading business media group active in print and online media and trade fairs
- Seeking acquisition opportunities in Brazil that meet its well defined acquisition criteria
- Identified potential acquisition opportunities (based on agreed criteria). Facilitated discussions with selected potential
- Leading oil lubricants group keen to expand presence in Indian lubricants industry
- Undertook market sizing, competitor analysis study
Telecom Operator - Publisher partnerships / North America & Europe
- Leading yellow pages publisher owned by an incumbent telecoms operator
- As part of a potential restructuring, it is keen to understand the commercial and legal arrangements between incumbent telecoms operators and yellow pages operations
that they have divested.
- Identified relevant peer companies in North America and Europe
- Undertook research through interviews with companies and other industry professionals
- Provided client with a detailed understanding of key commercial and legal arrangements and the broader regaultory environment for the directories
We work with organisations on their corporate strategy, including support on growth strategy, M&A, and innovation.